Achieve a Picture Ready Smile!
If you avoid smiling due to crooked, stained, or chipped teeth, you understand how important beautiful teeth can be to your self-confidence. Even how you speak and what you eat can be affected by impaired teeth. Fortunately, at Silsbee Smiles, we offer high-quality, customizable porcelain veneers to boost your smile’s appearance and improve your oral health. Discover how porcelain veneers can give you newfound confidence by reading our guide below.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin, durable shells that we adhere to the front surfaces of the teeth. Each veneer is customized to match your natural teeth, covering any unwanted cosmetic imperfections. Veneers are a great cosmetic solution for patients looking for a quick and easy way to rejuvenate their smile’s appearance. Best of all, the entire process can be completed in just two appointments to our office in Silsbee, TX.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Not only do veneers help patients enhance their smiles, but they also provide numerous advantages. Some of which include:
- A non-invasive procedure
- Completed in two appointments
- Personalized treatment plan
- Custom-made specifically for you
- Can last up to 15 years with proper care
Reasons for Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are a great solution for covering up any number of minor cosmetic flaws. These restorations can help correct several dental issues, including:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Teeth that appear too small or too large
- Gaps between teeth
- Discolored, stained, or yellowed teeth
- Crooked or uneven teeth
- Teeth that have worn down over time
Our Veneer Process
The first step in achieving your dream smile is to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Middleton at our Silsbee office. During this visit, Dr. Middleton will examine your oral health, discuss your smile goals, and help you determine if porcelain veneers are the best option. If porcelain veneers are the ideal treatment choice for you, we can begin treatment right away. The entire veneers process will be completed in the following steps:
- Once you’re ready, we’ll proceed by cleaning your teeth and matching the shade of your veneers. This will ensure they blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Dr. Middleton will gently shave off a small amount of enamel to take digital impressions of your teeth. These high-quality images are sent to the laboratory to perfectly craft your custom veneers. We’ll provide you with temporary veneers to protect your teeth until your permanent, custom set of veneers are ready.
- When your veneers are ready, you’ll return to our office in Silsbee, TX for your last appointment. We’ll remove your temporary veneers, clean off your teeth, and adhere your customized veneers using a dental resin to ensure a lasting bond.
- Dr. Middleton will examine the fit and appearance of your veneers and make any adjustments needed. Once you’re happy with your restoration, you’ll leave our office with a flawless smile that’s camera-ready once again.
Caring for Your Porcelain Veneers
Taking proper care of your oral health is essential to the longevity of your porcelain veneers. Luckily, maintaining your veneers is as simple as caring for your natural teeth. Dr. Middleton recommends brushing your teeth twice a day, flossing daily, and rinsing with an antibacterial, alcohol-free mouthwash. Following a pristine at-home oral hygiene routine is just as important as keeping up with your biannual routine dental appointment. This allows us to thoroughly clean your teeth and examine your veneers to ensure they’re in good condition.
Enhance Your Smile With Dr. Middleton
Your smile is an important part of your self-confidence. If you’re unhappy with the way it looks, our Silsbee team can help! Porcelain veneers are a great cosmetic solution to enhancing the beauty of your smile and improving your oral health. To learn more about veneers, schedule an appointment with Dr. Middleton. Simply call our Silsbee office at (409) 385-3651 or get in touch through our online contact form. We look forward to meeting you!